Hi guys! Many of you were asking how to update to nougat, Here is the Guide to install nougat via OTA without root or unlocking boot loader on any version of p9 lite, Just follow steps and watch video. Method is tested on non rooted, locked p9 lite.
Disclaimer: I'm NOT Responsible for any kind of Damage or harm.
Note: Please verify your model first. L21 L31 L23 is model no, C185, C432 so on is Localization, Please double check.
1. Install Firmware Finder From Google Play Store
2. Enter in Firmware Finder Settings and Enable( Install via system update) And (Use new firmware base)
3. You'll get prompt to Download Firmware Finder Proxy, select Download Addon.
4. Install it but don't run just press done.
5. Go back to Firmware Finder and select GET FIRMWARE LIST
6. Select VNS-L21C185B360-Fullota-MF-PV (B300 series incase of differnet model) Note: Here many roms of your phone model will appear but you have to select which ends with Fullota-MF-PV. Don't download any file other than PV ending.
7. Select SEND FIRMWARE TO UPDATER
8. Firmware Finder Proxy now will start
9. Then Go to Wifi tap your wifi network then modify network then advanced settings and set proxy to: localhost with 8080 port
10. Go to system settings and choose Updater
11. You'll get VNS-L21C185B360 available (Depending on your model)
12. Click it to download (just 1 %) , Then Pause it.
12. Go to wireless settings and disable proxy ( set it to none)
13. Go back to updater and Continue Downloading.
14. Follow instructions to install OTA update.
It's super stable no lag no issue so far.
Note: Watch video and read instructions carefully before you proceed. Don't forget to double check your phone's model no, localization no.
B360 is fully stable, I didn't find any bug. I don't know whether B335 or 336 have bugs or not, If you want you can downgrade to marshmallow but you'll loose all data so Make backup.