In today's short tutorial you'll find out how to root your LG G3 D855 running the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and install TWRP custom recovery on it. The process includes the next steps (shown in the video):
1. Downgrade the firmware (flash an earlier version)
2. Transfer the LG ROOT D855 MM folder to your phone
3. Install Kingroot apk and use it to root the phone
4. Install the AutoRecMMD855 apk and use it to flash TWRP recovery
5. Use TWRP recovery to flash HacerPermisivo and SuperSU zip files.
1. LG Flash Tool: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24521665358595078
2. LG stock firmware (KDZ file depending on your phone model): http://storagecow.eu/index.php?dir=Xda
3. LG ROOT D855 MM folder: https://mega.nz/#F!3woXDCSK!D70sB0o-PpyKBAAH2_ujYQ
All credit goes to the developers.
Remember: anything you do to your phone or on your phone is your own responsibility. 😉
You're welcome to follow my social media accounts: