I found this info, but was not sure it would work. It did, so I decided to do a video for those that may need the visual, to help with the process.
These are the instructions from this website on xda forums http://forum.xda-developers.com/att-lg-v10/general/root-lg-h900-real-tot-make-tungkick-t3336317
(This google link worked for me) Google link: FIle TOt Link
OR link http://d-h.st/MFkW
1. Download LG Bridge http://www.lg.com/us/support/product-help/CT10000026-1438110404543-preinstall-apps
2. It will install the LG Drivers.
3. Extract the RAR File to get the .TOT file.
4. Unzip "lgupnew.zip"
5. Run LGUP_Store_Frame_Ver_1_14_3.msi
7. Copy the "common" folder to "C:Program Files (x86)LG ElectronicsLGUPmodel" restart your computer.
8. Plug phone into Download mode.
9. Run "LGUP" from your start menu.
10. Select your Phone if see option.
11. For the "BIN File" select the "rootedsystemvs.tot" file you extracted in step 3, and press start.
12. Phone will restart and show 83%. Don't unplug until it says %100.
Donate to the root creator, through gmail or paypal: email@example.com
Now your phone will be rooted, but you will need to grant access to your sd card, video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOo0KK-QGYU.
You will also need busybox, so install su binarys ( the normal way) when superuser asks you.
If you want to install xposed installer to customize your stock rom, here is how https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxT6Zpip5AE.